Start some summer spiritual fun with these challenges for yourself and your kids.
- Write a meal time prayer that your family can use for a season.
- Illustrate 10 scenes from the bible.
- Practice all the spiritual works of mercy.
- Read the Gospel of Mark cover to cover.
- Memorize the Beatitudes.
- Pray the Rosary 8 times.
- Invite a friend to church with you.
- Go through your stuff and find 20 things you can give to someone who is poorer than you.
Make a cute poster or a fancy chart. Prizes are always fun. Get a competition going. What other challenges would you add?