This is a great journey to go on with friends! Here are some things you can talk about for the focus on Connecting:
Discussion/ Reflection Questions
- Who are some of the people you connect with easiest?
- What kind of community did you have in your childhood?
- In what way do you need to connect during these trying times?
- Are there obstacles in your mind/heart which prevent you from connecting to the church?
- What do you think of when you hear the word “church”? Does it match up with the description in the video?
- Have you ever prayed with a friend? What do you think would be the best scenario or format for you?
- What meaning does your baptism have to you?
- Do you feel like you are in contact with what the body of Christ has taught over the centuries? If so, how does that knowledge in you grow? If not, what would you like to learn about?
- What role does the Eucharist play in your life?
- What ways of connecting to the body of Christ are most important for you?